Saturday, May 17, 2008

Maddie Dance






We have been in Vegas for the last two weeks. It is so hot there you can't stand it. We came home this weekend to see Maddie in a dance recital. She had the lead role in it. It was so good I can't begin to tell you how good of a dancer she is. I know I am the grandma but she is still the best dancer I've seen in a long time. We took a lot of pictures but of course we didn't have our camera set to take action shots so not to many turned out. Here are a couple that did. She had to do a lot of lifts and difficult moves in the air but the pictures weren't very good. We are so proud of her and all her hard work. She has been really busy this week. She tried out for Orem High Dance Team yesterday and out of over a hundred people trying out she made it. They only pick three freshmen out of all the people trying out and she was one of them. It is very hard to make it when you are in the ninth grade. Way to go Maddie. After her performance she just broke down and cry ed. She was so exhausted and stressed out about everything that she just let it blow. I think she hadn't eaten for a long time also. She is like me and Brittany and has low blood sugar. Well enough of my bragging. Every thing else is going great at out house. We are heading back to Vegas on Monday. I think I will stay home the rest of the summer and wait till fall to go back. Me and Brinkley are fair weather friends.


2 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

Hi,
this is Alisa, Sandy Knowles duaghter. I was just reading Kellie's blog and trying to figure out what the Feelin' Groovy was about. Now I know, it is your blog. You have a very cute blog page.
The pictures of Maddie at her dance rectial are fabulous. She is amazing.
Take care, Alisa

Sally Chuntz said...

Glad you found my blog...please help me with this stuff. Come back to our ward quickly!