Every time I make a post and I put pictures of Dustin on it, the next time I look at my blog he has removed them. Now that I am in Vegas for a couple of weeks I am going to try to make his life miserable. Bret, Kellie Cody and Brittany, If you have any pictures of Dustin I hope you will post them. He always knows how to mess up my blog. Do your best. Thanks Mom
I think I can take him being mad at me as long as I won't be there to endure the pain face to face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
this is the advantage of having your password :)
Mom - I also have your password and we can change it when you get back home :)
Way to go Kellie. I will just wait for more from the other kids. I love you all Mom
Post a Comment