i am too tired to hack into kellie's blog and change the admin settings as well as mess up her blog :) but rest assured when i get some free time its on my list of to do's. til then here
I love it when two of my children have a competition. There is nothing better, they are very good at competing. I think it is their blood. It hard to pick a winner this early in the race because I know there is better things to come. Well done myoldest and youngest, Now lets get the rest of the family involved. This a very fun thing for Mothers day since I am not home to break up the fights. I can sit back in my easy chair and enjoy. Love to each of my children. Mom
3 comments:
Dustin - Well Done!
too funny, nice job!
I love it when two of my children have a competition. There is nothing better, they are very good at competing. I think it is their blood. It hard to pick a winner this early in the race because I know there is better things to come. Well done myoldest and youngest, Now lets get the rest of the family involved. This a very fun thing for Mothers day since I am not home to break up the fights. I can sit back in my easy chair and enjoy. Love to each of my children. Mom
Post a Comment