Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family Home Evening











Every few months we have Family Home Evening at our house. We had it last week and played Bingo. It was really fun. I ordered some cool bingo cards like my mom used to have on the Internet and it sure makes a difference, having good cards. We usual have about 50 kids here and I as most of you know get a little stressed when it is our turn. Now that Dustin is in our ward and was put on the family home evening committee. He is in charge instead of me. He said Mom I will show you how to have a family home evening without any stress. It was very good considering we didn't use a table cloth. He thought it was silly to have drinks, but we did. He bought bingo prizes at All a Dollar. Every time I made a suggestion he reminded me it wasn't my party. At my age it is hard to give up control to a man especially if they are laid back like Dustin. I was a little surprised how well it went. I was put in a chair in the corner and he did the whole thing. The only mistake he made was asking me to say the prayer.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Looks like a great party, mom! You always know who to throw a great party. Can't wait until we can try our hand at the new BINGO cards!