Gosh....I just love your family. I love mine too, but maybe I can somehow be adopted into yours as well. I love looking at all the pics (your Park City coat and boots are fabulous!) and congrats to you and Blayne on 40 years. Congrats to Dustin also! Love to you!
pat you are the cutest ever!!! hurray for dustin!! and thank you for the super sweet comment. i love brit so darn much she's just like you-you can't help but be happy/smiley around you!
4 comments:
Fun new pictures! Can't wait to see your new place in Vegas!
Gosh....I just love your family. I love mine too, but maybe I can somehow be adopted into yours as well. I love looking at all the pics (your Park City coat and boots are fabulous!) and congrats to you and Blayne on 40 years. Congrats to Dustin also! Love to you!
Great pictures and blogging mom!
pat you are the cutest ever!!! hurray for dustin!! and thank you for the super sweet comment. i love brit so darn much she's just like you-you can't help but be happy/smiley around you!
Post a Comment