Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blayne and I had our 40th anniversary yesterday and we have been celebrating all month. we had a fun time at the Bellagio last night in Las Vegas. the pictures are a little blurry but its the best we have.









Our dog Brinkley gets scared when you run over the warning bumps in the road. he got scared and spent the rest of the drive to Vegas up in the back window.







4 comments:

Kali and Cody said...

How cute is Brinkley!! Congradulations on 40 years together!! That is great. I hope Brinkley is doing well in Vegas. Hope you guys are too. Miss you and can't wait to see you.
Love Kali

Kellie said...

That dog is seriously spoiled!

The BC Fam said...

You all live the life of luxury! Come see us soon!

Hacking it up said...

Hi Pat!
Happy 40th Anniversary!!! Looks like you had a good one! I love this blogging stuff! It's so nice to keep in touch with everyone!
Congrats!

Steph