Those are so cute. I am so glad that you and Blayne got some one-on-one time with Ally. Thank you again for tending her I know she had a blast. Let me know when you want to come up and do lunch.
What a doll she is!
Y'all look so happy to be spending time with her, and she looks like she loves being adored by y'all!
Pat she is so beautiful. I could just eat her up!
she should be a baby model!! she is the cutest ever! love you guys tons!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are so cute. I am so glad that you and Blayne got some one-on-one time with Ally. Thank you again for tending her I know she had a blast. Let me know when you want to come up and do lunch.
What a doll she is!
Y'all look so happy to be spending time with her, and she looks like she loves being adored by y'all!
Pat she is so beautiful. I could just eat her up!
she should be a baby model!! she is the cutest ever! love you guys tons!
Post a Comment