Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Las Vegas Show


Blayne and I were lucky to go to the opening night of the Bet Midler concert. We were a little worried about the language but all in all it wasn't to bad. She put on a great show and we loved it. I don't know why I like her so much, but the songs she sang made me feel so in love with my husband again. Not that I don't love him anyway. it was a really great show and i am so thankful that i could go to it with my wonderful husband.

1 comment:

Kali and Cody said...

I saw a little preview of her show on Oprah it look pretty cool. Glad you had a great time. I like some of her songs, I haven't heard all of them. I do love her in First Wives Club though. She is a hoot!! Lets get together and do lunch I will call you. :)