Sorry I made amistake in the pictures. The last one is a picture of me in the P.J. Bret and Caleen sent me for Mothers Day. They are really cute. This is the second pair they have sent. I love them. They come from a place called Pajama Gram.
I will let Lisa know that you send your love. But you know she has to go where the cute guys are she tells me!! I couldn't post before because I'm so retarded I didn't know how!! Lisa set up the blog for me on Christmas Day and then left me on my own...never a good idea. It was great to get to see pics of your family. Someday I may have grandkids, but I don't know when!!
1 comment:
I will let Lisa know that you send your love. But you know she has to go where the cute guys are she tells me!! I couldn't post before because I'm so retarded I didn't know how!! Lisa set up the blog for me on Christmas Day and then left me on my own...never a good idea. It was great to get to see pics of your family. Someday I may have grandkids, but I don't know when!!
Post a Comment