Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Days

We have been having a lot of fun lately. We have been to Vegas twice. Boise once, and then it will be back to Vegas for Thanksgiving with my whole family. I hope we can get some cute pictures of the family. Then we will go to Utah and try to get there in time for The sister party at our house. I always have a lot of fun. Blayne has fun but, I know he is exhausted. It is really hard for him to be a bishop of a singles ward, run a bank, and try to be at every family function. He is at the bank every week and comes home Friday night. He try to do his work around the house, and take care of 140 kids how some have real problems. He has ti visit jails, other bishops, interview until about nine at night. I am so proud of him. i would be going crazy. I guess i have an excuse to be crazy now.

No comments: