the next time you pump my kids FULL of candy (and i even found out about the gum you sneaked into chase's hand) i'm bringing them back over to you!!! :) they tell me all the time how nice you are (they always fall for bribes and sugar) but you are one of the nicest, sweetest people around. sure love you. your basement is amazing and i want to have my christmas at your house! have fun in texas!!!
To my family. I am still waiting for my Christmas update. I have told everyone about it but I guess they don't read my blog, Buy the way Hollie , Thanks for being my biggest support right now. Maybe you could post my Christmas stuff. Love Pat
2 comments:
the next time you pump my kids FULL of candy (and i even found out about the gum you sneaked into chase's hand) i'm bringing them back over to you!!! :) they tell me all the time how nice you are (they always fall for bribes and sugar) but you are one of the nicest, sweetest people around. sure love you. your basement is amazing and i want to have my christmas at your house! have fun in texas!!!
To my family. I am still waiting for my Christmas update. I have told everyone about it but I guess they don't read my blog, Buy the way Hollie , Thanks for being my biggest support right now. Maybe you could post my Christmas stuff.
Love Pat
Post a Comment