I am still recovering from knee surgery. My wonderful kids helped a lot. Cody and Kali even drove down twice with meals that they had prepared for me, and brought my wonderful new granddaughter ally with them.
thanks everyone
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your granddaughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I hope you get well soon, thanks so much for the awesome cookbooks! You're so thoughtful always! My daughters' addicted to the "FOOD NETWORK" and she will LOVE trying out these recipes with me!!!!
pat, it was so great seeing you the other night!! when casey got done trick or treating with the kids i asked if they went by your house!! thanks for caring!!! :) i love you tons. :)
Hey,Pat, I keep tabs on you through your blog. I've finally got one, too. Click on mine from Caleen's: "mom and pop", or "pop and deedee" or some variation. Have a great Thanksgiving in Vegas with all your kids!!!
4 comments:
Your granddaughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I hope you get well soon, thanks so much for the awesome cookbooks! You're so thoughtful always! My daughters' addicted to the "FOOD NETWORK" and she will LOVE trying out these recipes with me!!!!
Take Care!!
pat, it was so great seeing you the other night!! when casey got done trick or treating with the kids i asked if they went by your house!! thanks for caring!!! :) i love you tons. :)
Hey,Pat, I keep tabs on you through your blog. I've finally got one, too. Click on mine from Caleen's: "mom and pop", or "pop and deedee" or some variation. Have a great Thanksgiving in Vegas with all your kids!!!
Post a Comment