Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Dallin's Hats
Every since I had all the strokes and the brain tumor, my kids don't let me babysit that much. I think they think I can't handle it but it is nice once in a while. Brittany had a doctor appointment this morning , so she let Dallin hang out at my house. We had a lot of fun playing in the playroon and doing the hat thing. I don't know how long it has been since I sat in the playroom and played. I was really surprised at the cool toys we have down there. I kept getting things out of the closet for Dallin and I was impressed with all the toys. I don't know who had more fun Dallin or me. I think I did because I was sad to see Brittany come back. I told her to do it more often and she said "we'll see" I guess if I am a good girl I will be able to babysit again. Thanks to Dustin for making the slide show for me. He didn't get all the hats, and double and tripled some but, I am not going to complain. It is so nice of him to help me. He has such a busy life now. I hate to ask for help. He so nice about it. I think he thinks he is my caretaker when Blaynes gone. It is nice when he goes to Nashville and other places to do music. i am actually able to take care of my self. I know everyone worries about me, but I am really good I think
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Pat! I can almost here your giggle (which is the best) when I look at your pictures. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I look at yours all the time, and I know I say this all the time, but I mean it: I wish I was related to you! Your family knows how to party and I want to come!!
Stay healthy.
With love,
Jill
Mom, Dallin had such a fun time. You can have him any time you want. Thanks for all your help.
You are the world's greatest babysitter and my kid's would love to be babysat again by you! The good old days :)
pat, if you ever get the babysitting "itch" i've got three crazies that will wear you out and have you begging to be free!!!! you are the cutest ever. i just love you to death and always have! thanks for the funny comment on my blog, i am so embarrassed at what i'll do for a treat! :) pathetic. and i adore maddie, she is absolutely wonderful. you and your family are the best. thanks for your friendship. :)
Post a Comment