Saturday, August 9, 2008
60th birthday party
My wonderful husband and children gave me a surprise party for my 60th birthday. It is hard to admit that I am 60. It seems really old. Oh well, life goes on no matter what we want. It was such a fun party.They had invited people I haven't seen in years. They had it at the Cascade golf clubhouse. I was totally surprised. We didn't get many pictures because of course we didn't bring a camera. My daughter Kellie has a few pictures on her blog. It is the Knowles family. Brittany took some photos too,, she just hasn't posted them yet. Her blog is the Heal family. Dustin did music and help plan the party too. He didn't bring his camera because Blayne was going to give him our camera before we left so he could be the photographer, he forgot all about it. The kids made a slide show of old pictures which was so fun to watch and they had framed a lot of photos from our wedding, the day we got engaged, high school pictures, and pictures of when our family was young. They gave all that to me too. I don't think I have had so much fun for years. All my kids were there except Bret. He was on vacation at Destin Beach, he had it planed before the party. We missed him a lot. He was so nice he even offered to pay for the party but Blayne had that all taken care of. It is so nice when your kids get old enough that they start treating. We have been really blessed with great kids. Maybe some where back when we were trying to raise them, and didn't know a thing about kids. We must have done somethings right. I don't know how it happened. We must have had some extra help from someone up above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!! We love you so much. You are so amazing and wonderful. We are so glad we were there to share your birthday party with you. I know that Ally is getting more used to being around you and just loves you. I say grandma to her and her little face lights up. It is so cute. I hope that you had a great time.
Love, Love...
Happy Birthday Pat! You look great and you're always sooooo happy! - Which makes you very young and cute! I hope you had a great day!
It was nice to see you again. I miss the good old days.If you are ever in town we'll have to get together and go to lunch.
PAT!!! What am I going to do with you?? You really cut your own hair!! hmmmm, I cant wait to see! I miss your good morning stories and well we all have to admit that we miss your treats! Tell Blaine I said thank you for the compliment and to hurry and get you home! Also thank you for inviting me to your party, I enjoyed going. Miss you, Miss you, see you wed!!
Post a Comment