we have had a busy week. Lots of doctor appointments and dentist which I hate. We have also had a lot of fun. We started off with Logan"s birthday. We went to dinner, shopping for a wave board, Color Me Mine, and showing off for some cute girls in our neighborhood. He is quite popular with the girls. Blayne and I were invited on a business trip up to the homestead in Midway. They had the Osmonds sing and a great dinner. We had a beautiful place to stay. It was so fun and brought back so many memories. I used to go there every summer for a week with my girlfriends from high school. We would be free for a week without any parents. We thought we were very cool. Sorry I had so much fun up there I forgot to take pictures. Then the day after we got back I took my girls out for a movie and lunch. We saw the movie "Women" we had a great time and of course only got a picture when we got home. Yesterday we celebrated Daves birthday and had a really good time at Kellies. Check out knuttyknowels news for some cut pictures. Blayne was home last week and it was so nice. I didn't have to do any work. He took over all the house work. He wanted me to stay off my leg. My leg felt better because I couldn't go up the stairs, weed, take care of the pond, laundry and all kinds if things that I just do but don't realize how hard it is on my knee. I go into the doctor on Monday to make an appt. to have it scoped. I am excited because I was able to get the same doctor that did Tiger Woods knee. Thank to Kellie and Dave. Their brother in law know the doctor and pulled some string for me. I will post about it after it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment