How gorgeous! I bet you just cannot believe she is here! By the by, I love the wedding photo - you looke exactly the same! I was also cruising around the "kids" blogs... Kelli's family - her girls are gorgeous, and they look JUST like her! Brittany is such a doll, she never changes. Just all of the kids are so so cute!
2 comments:
How gorgeous! I bet you just cannot believe she is here! By the by, I love the wedding photo - you looke exactly the same! I was also cruising around the "kids" blogs... Kelli's family - her girls are gorgeous, and they look JUST like her! Brittany is such a doll, she never changes. Just all of the kids are so so cute!
Congratulations on your 12th(?) grandbaby. You can start braiding her hair by the time she's 3 months old!!! Beautiful! Love the Costello's
Post a Comment