Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas gift


Bret and Caleen had the cutest plate you've every seen made for me for Christmas. They ordered it from a company callled "Personal Creations. Well to make a long story short. I decided to find a really safe place to put it and while putting on it's easel I lost my balance and the plate went flying. I was so sad,and I called the company and told them the story. They were so nice, they said they would make me another one for no charge. I explained it was my falt and I would be happy topay for it and they told me that that was their policy. They said you have a wonderful day. So I amm passing this along because they were so wonderful to work with. If your looking for a gift , try them ou.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

That's so sad but a great company to replace it!

The Ellington's said...

Hi! How do I contact them, and where are they out of?

The BC Fam said...

I'm so glad they are replacing it. I've used them so much but never seen anything in person but I get good feed back from the recipients! It looks like a cute platter! :)
It's www.personalcreations.com for anyone that wants to check it out.